The Political and Social Research Institute of Europe (PS: EUROPE) is an independent, non-partisan and non-governmental organization which was founded in Vienna, Austria. PS: EUROPE focuses on policy analysis, academic research projects, and social policy recommendations. The objective of the organization is to create an academic and social platform which ensures the dialogue among independent researchers and civil society organizations as well as activists in Europe.
In the scope of the Erasmus Internship Program, PS: EUROPE will accept short-term (2-months) interns in Vienna and independently from this program, who wish to improve themselves long-term in the Ankara Office, who can work in a multicultural environment, who are capable of communication and who can adapt to teamwork. After the long-term program if there is mutual satisfaction there is also a chance for employment in our Institute.
For the internship program we are waiting for the applications of the candidates who carry the following criteria;
● Experienced in the field of EU projects,
● Experienced in writing EU projects and especially preparing post-project reports
● Actively using of computer and web programs
● Along with Turkish who has writing and speaking skills in at least one of German or English
● Have participated or willing to work in international projects based on social sciences
● Eligible for Erasmus internship Program ( for the internship in Vienna)
● Preferably who is residing in Ankara or has no problem residing in Ankara
● Willing to improve their knowledge and skills
Candidates who want to do the internship in the scope of this program need to send their motivation letter and CV’s (English, German or Turkish) to the email@example.com
Please indicate the topic of the mail as ‘Vienna Internship Program’ or ‘Ankara Internship Program’ according to your demand.
For the internship program in Vienna, you need to get information from your Erasmus Office/ EU
Office/ International Relations Office of your university to learn about your eligibility for
Erasmus Internship Program and you should apply after you are assured that you are eligible for the Erasmus internship program. The applications of candidates who are not eligible for Erasmus Internship Program would not be accepted. For detailed information about Erasmus Internship Program click here