PS:EUROPE was founded by the young researchers and graduate students who continue their researches in the respected universities of Europe.
PS:EUROPE invites young researchers to join our team in Turkey and Vienna!
We call for assistants for the following departments:
- Department of Event Management: The department coordinates the overall activities such as workshops, seminars and panels of the institute.
- Department of Communication and Media: The department coordinates the social media campaigns and media relations of the institute, prepares the press statements, and designs the visual materials of the institute.
- Department of Academic Affairs and Projects: The department coordinates the overall academic activities and the content of the organizations. Assistants have an opportunity to study with graduate students and academics in the department.
- Department of Administrative Affairs: The department coordinates the administration of the institute and the institutional affairs. Assistants will serve at fund-raising management, foreign affairs and corporate communication branches.
- Willing to improve their knowledge and capabilities in social sciences and projects which mainly focused on development, democratization and human rights.
- Good writing and speaking skills in Turkish and English. Proficiency in German is an asset.
- Being a student (undergraduate and graduate) in the departments of Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, Economy, Law, Communication and Media or other social sciences.
- We also appreciate to work with people whose major are engineering, management, visual communication who are eager to learn with an interdisciplinary environment.
- Young professionals who graduated from the related departments (which are mentioned above) are also welcomed in the institute.
- Residency in İstanbul or Vienna.
- Eligibility for working approximately 5 hours per week for the institute.
What do we offer:
- All vacancies are non-paid and voluntarily.
- PS:EUROPE offers their staff a working environment in which they can improve their intellectual capacities and knowledge.
- The staff regularly visit European Union countries within the Erasmus projects of the institute without payment.
- PS:EUROPE offers their staff to participate in the training programs such as NGO management, social media management, fund-raising management, strategic planning and project cycle management.
- The staff can improve their skills in writing of academic projects and Erasmus (+) projects
- The first priority is given to the staff in the Erasmus internship
- PS:EUROPE has a wide network of academics and NGOs; the staff has an access to the network with the credit of institute.
- PS:EUROPE academic team can serve the service of guidance in the academic career for the staff.
- The staff can improve not only their academic skills but also its implementation as a project. The staff can offer their own projects and apply for the fund in behalf of the institute (since lots of funds necessitates an institutional application)
- PS:EUROPE has a distinguished advisory board and the team members can work closely with the board members.
- PS:EUROPE offers their staff exclusive debate sessions called Hisar School Idea Workshops.
- The staff are encouraged to represent our institute in the national and international meetings.
Candidates should send their motivation letter and CV’s (English) to the email@example.com until September 18, 2016.
* Please indicate the topic of the mail as “1617 Assistant Application”.